Welcome to The North Carolina Association of County Directors of Social Services (NCACDSS)
The North Carolina Association of County Directors of Social Services (NCACDSS) is a non-profit association representing the social service directors across North Carolina’s counties. The association’s mission is to inform, educate, and empower its members in order to strengthen agencies, programs and the delivery of social services to families and individuals.
To accomplish this mission, NCACDSS:
- Promotes sound and progressive social planning and effective methods
- Educates state and federal policy-makers and the public regarding the impact of social services policies on individuals, communities, and county social services operations
- Collaborates with policy makers, government agencies, community-based and grassroots organizations to improve and strengthen the capacity and delivery of effective services
- Facilitates communication between and among county social service agencies, and state and federal administrative agencies, including the exchange of knowledge and best and promising practices.
News & Announcements
COUNTY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- CRAVEN COUNTY Human Services Deputy Director- open until filled
- CALDWELL COUNTY Child Welfare Program Administrator- open until filled
- CARTERET COUNTY HUMAN SERVICES DIRECTOR -continuous
- GREENE COUNTY SOCIAL WORK SUPERVISOR III-CHILD WELFARE— open until filled
- BERTIE COUNTY ADULT SERVICES SUPERVISOR– open until filled